[Artemisia] Way off Topic: Please vote for Ethan in Baby contest!

Bengal Garden bengalgarden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 16:10:06 CST 2007

I hope I don't upset anyone by posting this.  I am pretty much a wannabe
SCAdian, but never seem to find the time or means to attend events.  Having
little ones really makes it difficult for me.  But, if it counts for
anything...I became acquainted with my husband at an SCA event in the fair
land of Artemisia.  And that is how my lovely family came to be.

So...if any one would be so kind as to support my 8 month old baby, in this
photowow contest, I would be ever  so appreciative.

**

*Vote for Ethan*  Go to www.photowow.com

Click on the "Photo Contests" link and enter his Entrant # 41769   THANK YOU

Again...I hope I have not offended anybody, by posting to this list.

Warm Regards,

Rachel Lake

--
Rachel Lake