[Artemisia] site fees for Arn Hold Masked Ball

tangl tangl at myway.com
Fri Jan 19 09:34:55 CST 2007

Oh, of course it was intentional that I left that out. The mystery has sparked all kinds of interest!

Site fees are $5/adult, $2/child, $3 non-member surcharge. Yes, that's all. We got a really good price on the site.

Oh and feel free to show off your cooking abilities with a dessert buffet contribution. Great testing grounds!

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.