[Artemisia] Voice Heralds Unite!!

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Fri Jan 19 13:37:23 CST 2007

Also need wings...

Padruig
(hee,hee,hee)

-----Original Message-----
From: ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [Artemisia] Voice Heralds Unite!!

So is there a record in Artemisia for the "Most Traded Commodity" yet?  If not,
perhaps we should make a record...;)

And Morgan, thank you for sharing.  If I ever get such a fun toy, I promise I'll
share, too! ;)

Ya know, beating a dead horse here, but the little Rat MIGHT just look awfully
cute on a certain calendar that was discussed earlier...perhaps in a nice little
toga with a bow and arrow?  He's still got such cute cherubic features!

~Ysabel (who's betting she's gonna have to bring Mtn Dew to the next event to
appease her pet Rat...)