[Artemisia] Estrella WAR camping again

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Jan 19 13:12:50 CST 2007

Hey, everyone.
I have recently received a preregistration list for Estrella.  It only has 103 names on it.  This list is supposed to include all of those who preregistered before January 15th, either by mail or online.

If you prereistered online SINCE January 15, please send me the following information OFF LIST ASAP:  Your SCA name as it is listed on the preregistration, your mundane last name, and the group you are planning to camp with.  This will expedite the land allocation process significantly.

Please forward this message to anyone who may need the information and does not subscribe to this list.

Thanks,
Thea
damethea at inbox.com
Kingdom Land Allocation for Estrella 23