[Artemisia] Estrella Preregistration

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Jan 19 14:16:38 CST 2007

Greetings, all.
I just received a private email in which I was asked why it is so important for people to preregister for Estrella War.  I thought others may want to know the answer, so I am posting it here.

Preregistration is the only way you can get on site on Tuesday.  If you are not preregistered, and you arrive on Tuesday, you will have to wait until after midnight to be allowed on site.

It also takes a little less time at the gate since much of your information will already be completed.

and the big one from my point of view:

Camping land allocation is based on how many people preregister to camp with each group.  Each preregistered person gets 250 square feet of land.  In other words, if 10 people preregister to camp with the Barony of Loch Salann, that encampment will be allocated 2500 square feet of land.  That allocation must include the entire encampment - personal pavilions, common areas, kitchen tents, and all.

If you know you are going to Estrella War, and you want to camp with an encampment, please help them out by preregistering.  You can still go on line and do so.  The link is:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/Estrella07/ew_event_main.php?eid=101

If that does not work, it is linked from the Estrella War website.

If you are not preregistered, you can still come to the war, but you may not get space to camp in Artemisia.  Overflow camping is spread out in various areas around the site.

Hope this helps explain things a little,
Theodora
Artemisian Land Coordinator
Estrella 23