[Artemisia] our animal kids

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jan 20 11:49:15 CST 2007

Either that, or hope and pray they make it through to the other side safely.
My parents were rather dramatically unsuccessful in instilling any sort of
"fear" or other Civilizing Influence in me at all, but that may just have
been us.  Or maybe it's different with girls? I was gawd-awful rebellious,
but not in typical female fashion, so who knows?
Mom always said my brother was the easiest of us to raise, but I think
that's just because he was sneakier, and she never knew most of what he was
actually getting into....Me, I was a bit more obvious.
--Maire, still a rebel, albeit a mostly housebroken one now (age and
experience will do it, if nothing else....)