[Artemisia] "Rat"ional Arguement

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 12:24:04 CST 2007

Dear Lord John, known as the Rat,
Do you wish to be split like the child held before Solomon?
Half to me and Half to Morgan? I'm sure your dear mother might object.
 As do I !!!!!!!

As to the dear THL Morgan, he is having a birthday with a zero at the
end, very VERY soon.   Perhaps a gift of Rat-poisoning will resolve
this feud.  Hmmm, how about some ratatouille with lots of pepper!
That would be much more subtle ... and tasty.  I could feed it to the
other guests it to PROVE it was harmless.
Oh yes, this is good!

Lord John the Rat, do not, I repeat DO NOT attend any parties for
Morgan's birthday.  Stay away from this danger!!

Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!