[Artemisia] "Rat"ional Arguement

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 11:38:25 CST 2007

Ah Dear Baroness Baby Pelican,

You know I love you dearly, but I've learned my lesson- I ****NEVER**** eat your cooking.  I simply say "mmmm, smells good" and hand it to other people.  Besides, hasn't your apprentice told you?  I cook for the guests at my parties, for this one we're having the best Polish Sausages in the world.

Morgan, who only cooks for family and close friends