[Artemisia] Re: BEST sausage?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jan 21 16:42:55 CST 2007

I've had Cas' cooking.  Since she's much the superior cook to so many of us,
I'll trust her polish sausages much before I trust those of someone
anonymous Morgan person....
My puns are better, though....
--Maire
p.s.  Documentation depends on what kind of sausage you're actually after,
Caointiarn.....German? Italian? French? Roman? Andalusian?....(haven't seen
any period recipes for polish sausages, though....)