[Artemisia] Re: BEST sausage?

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Sun Jan 21 16:36:47 CST 2007

Better Puns Maire?  I think we'll just sit myself, Annys, and Casamira
around you at an upcoming event (a Pel circle?) and see who goes crazy
first.  *grin*

By the way, our local Congregation had the pleasure of appearing in the
Boise State parade yesterday on the same float as the Jerome Cheese Factory.

That's right.  We were Jews for Cheeses.

*duck*

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)