[Artemisia] Re:Dispositon of the Rat Boy -- by his mother

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Mon Jan 22 09:49:46 CST 2007

My dearest Lady Casamira,
I thought it would be prudent to let you know what  missives  Morgan has
been sending about Arrows' Flight  I have included my responses to his
inquiries.   I trust I did make it clear,  that Lord John know as "the Rat"
is under your tutelage,  you being gracious enough to take him on.  I trust
your judgement as to who should be his primary instructors in the various
matters a young Noble should learn of. I of course, having given birth to
him  retain all parental rights. (Sigh)  I remain, your humble Servant,

Lady KyneWynn
(and lest anyone perchance think this is anywhere "serious"   --- please
know the only thing I take seriously about it is the goodness of these kind
gentles in teaching my son things he needs to know to be a contributing
member of the Kingdom.) K.

Cross Post from the Arrows' Flight List:

Morgan, Morgan, Morgan,
This lesson you must learn,  a mom's "Say So"  is a very powerful thing.
For reason's stated in another post, Re: KyneWynn's Kollectibles;  I don't
think you want permanent custody anyway.  Think of all that
responsibility!  --- As a widowed mother, I look for good role-models for my
lad. I will allow  a  Peer of the Realm,  to direct an, "apprenticeship"
for him.  And if you,  in her opinion, qualify as a worthy instructor ---
then by all means John may learn from you.

YIS,  KyneWynn

Morgan wrote:

> I would never sell the Rat!  Rent or loan, certainly, but never sell.  Of
course, since I'm highly fond of you, you can borrow him anytime, but I
should warn you that we are currently having a rat-custody battle over on
the
Aerie.  Casamira seems to think that just because his mom said so he belongs
to her instead of me.

> Morgan

 As far as the Kollectibles- -will you sell Rat off for future use? It was
quite nice saying "...those boxes go to the van" and not have to carry them
myself. I bet you could make a tidy sum selling out your slavage. Of course,
KyneWynne would get the Parental Tax, but that is OK...