[Artemisia] Known World Fighter Practice Compilation

Kyle Freutel Kyle at brsarchitects.com
Mon Jan 22 11:35:59 CST 2007

Greetings Artemisians:

    I was contacted by Duke Logan Ebonwoulfe (Atlantia) to see if I
could round up some information on local fighter practices that he is
assembling to publish for general consumption.  The idea is to build a
site that will let any visitor find a local fighter practice if they
happen to be passing through a given area. If you could please fill out
the attached form and send it to me I would be glad to filter out any
duplications and mail them on to His Grace so he can update his site
accordingly.

The site is located at  www.fighterpractice.com and as you can see, our
Kingdom has a pretty good start. If there are any additional official
Artemisian practices that are missing from the database let me know by
supplying the following information.

(Example Format)

Barony of Arn Hold fighter practice

Location: Clint-Graham Center
Physical address: 1299A North Orchard St.
City: Boise
State: Idaho
Contact persons name: Count Morgan d'Antioche
Email address: dantioche at darkheartarmoury.com
Schedule frequency: Thursday evenings 6-8, Sunday afternoons 1-3.
Notes: Indoor fighting site until Monday April 30, 2007.  There is a $3
per fighter user fee for all combatants not to exceed $10 a month.
Rapier practice is held concurrently.

Thanks again,
Konrad von Krixen