[Artemisia] Known World Fighter Practice Compilation

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Mon Jan 22 15:05:47 CST 2007

I actually sent him the information that's up there last week (excluding
Arn Hold) because I was bored at work and had some spare time.  A few of
the groups didn't have complete information so if a group isn't up there
it's because no where on their group website or on the ArtemisiaMilitaris
is there the needed info.

Kelwin