[Artemisia] Judges for Estella...

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed Jan 24 07:28:03 CST 2007

As we are drawing near to Estrella War (WAR!) I am putting out the call for
A&S Judges at Estrella.

Artemisia is required to 'field' 1 judge for each category:

Equestrian Equipment
Felted Item
Instrumental Music

All judges get lunch.  Which is to say, a feast put on by a local cooks
guild in Atenveldt.  Those who have experienced this repast can vouch for
the fact that it is an amazing spread.

Judges are not required to be an expert in the given field, nor is there
some precedence requirement (Laurels or better to open).  I am interested in
folks who can devote a part of their Saturday of War, are confident in their
abilities to read and understand documentation, and feel they can give
constructive feedback.

Please contact me privately if you are interested in assisting.  You also
get all those volunteer hours for this.  Where else at Estrella can you get
volunteer hours and a large meal included???

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)