[Artemisia] Lucette question

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Jan 24 14:42:31 CST 2007

Maybe find something you can stick on the top 'points' of the lucette that
would be big enough to help the threads stay where they are put?   Sounds
weird but from a livestock person's point of view, I have used elastrator
bands for things like that.  They are thick (about 1/4" diameter) tight
rubber rings and they come in handy for lots of odd things - available in
any feed store - cheap)

Gefjon