[Artemisia] Lucette question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 24 22:19:49 CST 2007

Keeping it in a little drawstring bag or ziploc bag might help, to keep it
from coming up against other items in your purse.  That's what I do with my
knitting, at any rate.
Or you might try the "point protectors" you can buy for knitting
needles--they're made to help knitting stay on needles, so the larger-sized
ones might work for the horns of a lucette tool.
--Maire, accompanied everywhere by her Traveling Sock du Jour