[Artemisia] Judges for Estella...

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Thu Jan 25 07:34:49 CST 2007

Try this again...

2008:
Opus Anglicum Embroidery
Tabletop Games
External Footwear (no bare feet!)

If anyone has suggestions to put forth for 2009, now's the time to mention
such to both the Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences (that'd be HG Albreda),
and to the Laurel Representative to the Artemisian War Council (that'd be
me).

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)