[Artemisia] Tabards

Dub Essa, Mary dubessa at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 09:34:55 CST 2007

II had a request for a tabard, so I thought I should speak to the Kingdom.

  I have some tabards available, if you want one for war.  I have some fabric to make more, if I get the orders ASAP.

  If you want a tabard for war, please contact me soon so I can get it to you

  Lady Dub Essa

   Remember this motto to live  by:
   "Life should NOT be a  journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
   safely in an  attractive and well preserved body.  But rather to skid in
   sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn  out and
   screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"