[Artemisia] Youth at Masked Ball- Activities and donation lists

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 11:45:35 CST 2007

Greetings All,
  Here are the planned youth activities for Masked Ball in Arnhold on Feb. 3rd, 2007.

  Doll Making-Not just for girls- limited to 14 children over age 5, unless a parent will be staying with them to assist.
  Since out theme is Toys each child will be able to make and take home a doll. I will be providing the muslin doll, eyes, paints for adding faces and as much fabric, spare trim, yarn, etc. as I can come up with for decorating. I am also working on small swords, shields and maybe armor for the boys.
  ANY scraps of old fabric, trim etc. you would like to donate would be greatly appreciated.

  Cookie Decorating-
  Lady Ascelynne and Lady Ivegard are graciously providing cookies for the children to decorate.

  If there is time and interest we will also be doing storytelling.

  Another thing to consider is bring a sleeping bag or blanket for you child since some of the MAY wear out before the end of the evening. (If they are like my children this is a far away dream! LOL) There are rooms, I am told, close to the "ballroom" that and tired child could lay down in.

  Please contact me this week if you plan to have your children participate in doll making.
  Anyone interested in storytelling, donating items or volunteering to assist with activities please contact me off list at  LadySyeira at yahoo.com.

    Lady Syeira of Schattentor
  Acting Youth Minister
  Barony of Arnhold