[Artemisia] Judges for Estella...

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:33:33 CST 2007

> The category of tabletop games is one that I'm not
> sure what we'll see.  Keep in mind that while
> turned chess pieces are not difficult to make, the
> judging includes Authenticity as well as difficulty.
> If someone hand carved all the pieces, they would
> get a better score for difficulty.

Thanks!

Difficulty questions:

1) What do you think on difficult given that I am
   using a period lathe and tools that I have made
   myself?  I think I've posted enough that everybody
   knows I enjoy period woodturning.
2) Chess is more than just the pieces but also include
   a board.  Can table top mean more than just a
   simple board.  Either a chest that holds the pieces
   or an actual table with the board inlayed in the
   table.  How do you think this would affect the
   difficulty?

Sorry about the questions.

Where is Kingdom A&S taking place this year?

Michael