[Artemisia] Re: Fw: Roe river

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 10:28:31 CST 2007

Just live with the fact that you are WRONG.  The Roe dosen't fluctuate in length, it comes out of Giant Springs, runs the length of our Uprising encampent past the fish hatchery (hence the name), and joins the Missouri River.  It's was that length when Lewis and Clark camped near it, it'll be that length forever.  And Beer Baron's are the best polish sausages in the world.

Morgan