[Artemisia] Estrella: Last Chance!!

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Jan 26 12:13:23 CST 2007

Greetings, all.
If you have not preregistered for the Estrella War, and you plan to go, please go to the website and preregister!!  Your camp coordinators will thank you, as every preregistered person increases the land allotment by 250 square feet!

Preregistration information may be found at:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/Estrella07/ew_event_main.php?eid=101

The last day to register is next Wednesday.

If you have gone online to preregister since January 15, PLEASE send me the following information OFF LIST so I can add you to my list:
SCA name
Modern last name
Group you are camping with

All other details (tent sizes, arrival dates, etc.) should go to your camp coordinator.

Thanks, and I hope to see many of you at the War!
~Thea