[Artemisia] AAR Otherhill Candlemas

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:06:01 CST 2007

Candlemas was a complete and total laid-back to near-horizontal really
really really good time.

Here is the Readers Digest Version

Sir Sig took care of paying the guard and officers for the past year of
service to the shire.  He also took care of some household business.

Their Majesties had several ladies-in-waiting who attended them, so I was
relieved of that duty so that I could serve as Their Majesties herald.  Lady
Kalix was invited into the Order of the Golden Pillar – our kingdom service
award, and Sir Sigmund Schwartzwald was enrolled as a Baron of the Court.
VERY cool, as both have devoted amazing years of service to the SCA.

please excuse me while I wander off and fold up for a few

Malkin
Otherhill

Candlemas event coordinator

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.