[Artemisia] Mundane Estrella Question

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Sun Jan 28 12:20:53 CST 2007

I have verizon, and when I was at the site, I got several bars of phone coverage.

Florence, the nearest town, is 10 minutes from site.  The site is about 50 minutes southeast of the Sky Harbor Airport, to give you a little perspective.

If you have more specific questions, please email me off list.

~thea
Land Allocation Coordinator
Estrella XXIII

Theodora of Trebizond, OP