[Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 40, Issue 34

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Sun Jan 28 23:27:57 CST 2007

Not all, my friend...  Not all!

Padruig

-----Original Message-----
From: pan_landolf at hotmail.com
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 8:26 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 40, Issue 34

<snip> And Beer Baron's are the best polish sausages in the world.

Morgan, That's a pretty bold statement! I've had some outstanding kielbasa in the Ojczyzna(Fatherland Poland). I'm not from Missouri but you are going to have to show me.

BTW, Padriug, Grunwald 1410 took care of the Teutonic Knights once and for all.

Landolf, Baron Witkowski

Laugh, share and connect with Windows Live Messenger http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline