[Artemisia] estrella cook-off/gone fishing

Catherine Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Mon Jan 29 11:17:19 CST 2007

On Jan 27, 2007, at 11:00 AM, artemisia-request at lists.gallowglass.org
wrote:
> For those going to Estrella, there will be a combat cooking event
> on Thursday.
> Hachmood Braden, Lady Hildegard and I are the only cooks 100%
> committed - with Robert of Bedlam offering to help if needed.
> I still need 1 or 2 cooks and one scullery person.
> And I still have to hear from Mistress Therasia to confirm she is
> coming and if she will be our judge. (please contact me!)

Geez Cas, having made the committment, I would have told you
if I was going to back-out.  I have the days off arranged and
everything...  And I'm also teaching a class too; first time in almost
two decades since I last taught this subject (medieval glues - it's
a really tacky class...)

I would have replied sooner but we were off fishing.

ttfn
Therasia von YouShouldHaveSeenTheOneThatGotAway!