[Artemisia] estrella cook-off/gone fishing

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Mon Jan 29 16:32:31 CST 2007

I suppose we are all STUCK with hearing about the class notes too?  *Sigh*
one must BOND with their fellow peers.  Of course, afterward, we'll all
wonder what SHE MEANT by what she said.

-Braden (3 for 3!)

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)