[Artemisia] Tabards

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 07:38:29 CST 2007

Good Lady,

  My Lord Husband will be taking the field as part of the Royal Hunt. He does not have a tabard. What is the best way to get my hands on one? What is the cost for them?

  Lady Hildegard
  Loch Salann

"Dub Essa, Mary" <dubessa at yahoo.com> wrote:
  II had a request for a tabard, so I thought I should speak to the Kingdom.

I have some tabards available, if you want one for war. I have some fabric to make more, if I get the orders ASAP.

If you want a tabard for war, please contact me soon so I can get it to you

Lady Dub Essa

Remember this motto to live by:
safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

Hilde