[Artemisia] OT: a bit silly, but entertaining

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 08:52:58 CST 2007

I LOVE you!!!  It was hilarious...the kids came running down to see what was happening to Mom and see if they should be scared!

  I fear, however, that it will give our boys some interesting ideas....
  Allegretza

  For those of us with interesting senses of humor, and a bit of silliness on the side!

WARNING: do not start drinking ANYTHING while watching this.

http://www.rav4jousting.co.uk/

Ashé'el
*just had to share*

 m'Lady Allegretza just talked to you....