[Artemisia] OT: a bit silly, but entertaining

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 15:53:08 CST 2007

My thought is that she is there to dial 911 on her cell if needed.  Who knows??

  Watching that makes me miss my mustang more. I think that His Grace Reinmar's daughter has a car simalar to that. lol
But what really does the lady in the door way of the trailer house think of all that silliness.
Pet

For those of us with interesting senses of humor, and a bit of silliness on the side!

WARNING: do not start drinking ANYTHING while watching this.

http://www.rav4jousting.co.uk/

Ashé'el
*just had to share*

 m'Lady Allegretza just talked to you....