[Artemisia] A sad loss

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 23:25:21 CDT 2007

John or someone in Otherhill-

Please ask Aleta to contact me at damnvicar at yahoo.com regarding the archery equipment Roibeard ordered at Uprising.  For those that think me cold-hearted for wishing to discuss business with her so soon, I say to you that you don't know the nature of what I must discuss with her, so "judge me not, lest you be judged".

I "spoke" with Roibeard online just Friday, he was excited about getting his equipment at Baron's War and taking part in the Archers' Bear Pit.  It isn't right that a fine man such as he be taken away from his family so suddenly.  I sincerely would have taken his place, if it were possible.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com