[Artemisia] Fwd: [schattentor] FW: [Northshield] For the leatherworkers out there...

Lady Syeira of Schattentor ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 20:07:02 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: northshield-bounces at northshield.org
[mailto:northshield-bounces at northshield.org] On Behalf Of
masanger at kwm.sca.org
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 8:10 AM
To: cam at minstrel.com; northshield at northshield.org;
ShireofRavenslake at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Northshield] For the leatherworkers out there...

Found this on an SCA scribes list.
Thought is might be of interest to some folks.
Rose Marian

Subject: From one Scadian to the rest!
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:33:14 -0600
From: "TLF 161 Allentown" <allentown at tandyleather.com>

Greetings and merry meet my Scadian friends and family, this is Malcolm
Korbinion (mundanely known as Jon Corbin) of the Shire of Eisental in the
East Kingdom. I am writing to tell you all that the Tandy Leather that I
work at in Allentown Pennsylvania is having a Pre-Pennsic sale for all
Scadians, all you have to do is email the store directly with your order
with the promotional code SCA followed by your barony, shire, or what have
you to Allentown at tandyleather.com. You will also need to include your
billing information, or you can feel free to call in the information along
with your email. We will also be giving free shipping to all web orders and
a $5.00 coupon for all in store purchases. The sale starts today June 29,
2007 and will end July 21, 2007. Everything in the store, including all
leather and our Tippman Boss stitching machines are 50% off the regular
retail price and there is no purchasing limit, so when we say everything we
literally mean EVERYTHING. I strongly encourage you all to pass the word on
as our store in Allentown is the only store in the entire company that will
be having this sale, so don't miss out on this opportunity to find some
great deals! I thank you all for your time and hope everyone has spectacular
regional war camps and an even better Pennsic where I hope to see many of
you on the field and in the camps!

Tandy Leather Factory #161

Jeff Oakford
Store Manager
Allentown, PA 18109
Ph 610-437-3424
Fx 610-437-3524
Toll free 866-875-6737
Email allentown at tandyleather.com

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

      Recent Activity

      2
  New Members

Visit Your Group