[Artemisia] Pennsic War largesse

darlene jensen darleneteresa69 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:40:12 CDT 2007

Greetings unto the Noble Populace of Artemisia!

Their Majesties will be attending and accepting largesse at Hellsgate
Tourney in Sentinels' Keep this weekend (7/7), Kingdom Equestrian in Arn
Hold the following weekend (7/14) and at Barons War (7/28).  They will
taking donations until Baron's War, hosted by the Barony of Loch Salann in
the Barony of Gryphon's Lair.  The location is where Their Excellencies Sir
Timmur and Mistress Tianna had their coronation.  If you are unable to make
any of these events, please contact myself and I will give you a mailing
address.

I have been in contact with the Principle Lady in Waiting for Their Royal
Majesties of Aethelmearc.
She has given me some information on Them.  I thought I would forward it to
you if you are planning on making items of largesse for TRM, Ralph and
Kassandra, to take on Their journey to Pennsic War in support of the East
Kingdom in this fearsome battle.

I do have measurements for both of Their Majesties.  Please contact me off
the list if you wish to have them to make garb (I wouldn't want my
measurement posted on the internet).

I also got answers for those who asked questions at Uprising.

HRM Angelik Chastellain de Beauvais

Viking - Norse/Russian Approximately 1000AD
Colors: Purple, Black, Gold, Red
Likes:  Woven Trim, Viking Jewelry and Accessories, Beads, Period Fabrics,
Black Licorice, Cheezits, Photos and Pictures
Beverages: Bourbon, Coffee, Flavored Sparkling Water
Allergies: Crab, Scallops, Nutmeg, Mace, Wool against the skin

HRM Rurik Longsword

Viking - Norse/Russian Approximately 1000AD
Colors: Purple, Black, Gold, Red
Likes:   Viking Jewelry, Embroidery and Trim, Beads, Chains, M & M with
Peanuts, Dogs
Beverage: Turkey Samidge's ( Dr. Pepper and Wild Turkey), Good Meade

They do not have their own children that do youth combat, however, They take
the children of Their household and Kingdom as Their own.  Some gentles have
even referred to them as the Royalty of the Youth. Her Majesty has expressed
desire to participate in combat archery, but is not doing so at present
time. TRM participate in the Norse arts of wire jewelry knitting, card
weaving, garb making, casting, and they have both expressed an interest in
lampworking but have not had an opportunity to practice.

To those who have already brought forth items of largesse, your generosity
is greatly appreciated.  Artemisia has some of the best artisans in the
Known World.  Please remember to put your name, Kingdom and home group so
your renown will be spread across the Known World.

Please cross post to groups that I have missed.

Thank you for your service.

HL Daria de Salamanca
Principle Lady in Waiting for Kassandra
Apprentice to Duchess Kortland Sterling Mayfair