[Artemisia] Kingdom of Artemisia 10th Anniversary T-shirts - Now Accepting Orders!

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 6 13:43:02 CDT 2007

Greetings one and all!
The end of this month marks a great anniversary for our fair Kingdom of
Artemisia - we are now 10 years old! As you may know, this anniversary
is being celebrated in conjunction with Baron's War II (a small skirmish
between two bloodthirsty Baronies - July 26-29 - baronswar.org). Even
before the event, you can add to your glorious SCA collection of shirts.
You may have your beloved Pennsic War t-shirts, Estrella War t-shirts
and even a Premiere Investiture t-shirt, but this is a once in a
lifetime shirt- the 10th Anniversary of a Kingdom. And not only is it a
commemoration of a wonderful event, your shirt purchase will also
contribute to the Barony of Gryphon's Lair Baronial Pavilion Fundraiser!

The artwork is none other than the Commemorative Sage Cover Artwork
designed by Duchess Caryn. A copy of the artwork will be uploaded to the
Gryphon's Lair  yahoo group files area for your viewing pleasure.

Pricing -
$10 Youth sizes
$12 Adult sizes S-XL
$15 Adult sizes 2XL up to 5XL

If you want to wear your shirt at the event, guarantee that you will
have it by sending your order with payment now!

Make checks payable to:
Barony of Gryphon's Lair

Send payments to:
Barony of Gryphon's Lair
attn: Signy Gydadottir (Holly Goudy)
2234 N 2975 E
Layton, UT 84040

*Orders with payment will be accepted until July 15.*  Pre-payment is
necessary to _guarantee_ your shirt will be available at the event.
Please include your size, mundane and SCA name(s), and the group with
whom you are camping with your payment. I will also be at Gryphon's Lair
fighter practices on Sundays between now and Baron's War/Kingdom
Anniversary - cash payments will be accepted at that time. House
Silberhammer will be distributing the pre-ordered t-shirts near Troll
Point. Unpaid pre-orders not picked up by noon Saturday will become
available for general sale.

Funds raised through the sales of these t-shirts will go directly to the
purchase of a Baronial Pavilion. Add to your t-shirt collection and help
to shade the coronets, populace and guests of the Lair.

Any questions, please contact me directly at signyg AT mindspring DOT
com. Please cross post this email to all applicable lists!

YIS,
Signý Gyðadóttir
    Holly Goudy