[Artemisia] 10th Anniversary T-shirt Order form available

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 09:22:47 CDT 2007

I have a quick question... what if a person is not able to attend this event?  can a person have them shipped for an extra fee?  i know that is a very big hassle.
I looked in the files.  These t-shirts are way cool.
Redhawk

Signy Gydadottir <signyg at mindspring.com> wrote: Greetings!
An order form along with the artwork sample for the Kingdom 10th
Anniversary t-shirts has been uploaded to the files area of the
Gryphon's Lair Yahoo group. Please use this order form when mailing
payments.

Remember, the t-shirt orders contribute directly to providing shade at
events on hot days like today! Please contact me directly at signyg AT
mindspring DOT com to place preliminary orders and  if you have any
questions. Prepayment will guarantee your order is available for pickup.

YIS
Signý Gyðadóttir