[Artemisia] dragons tear archery

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 10:02:03 CDT 2007

Greetings All..
Many of you are planning on attending Dragons Tear July 13-15.  We will be holding our annual DT Archery Championship.  There will be two divisions, Adults and Children. The competition requirements are a re-curve or long bow. Archery will start Friday evening for those who are present and will finish up Saturday morning.  I must ask all those wish to compete to please bring your own equipment.  Equipment meaning your own bow, arrows, glove and arm guard.  There will be a target of course.
YIS and looking foward to seeing everyone.
Lady Redhawk

For those who are not sure how to get to the site the directions are below.