[Artemisia] T-shirt shipping!

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 7 14:10:14 CDT 2007

Please forward to other lists as appropriate!

So, you can not attend the Anniversary Party (and that Baron's War II)?
We of Gryphon's Lair will miss you sorely. Do not despair, however, that
you will not be able to adorn yourself in the Kingdom's mundane finery.
We will ship shirts to you! (However, do please try to limit these
shipments to out of state/kingdom orders - for the sake of the
exchequer's sanity. Locals can make arrangements to pick up their shirts
at the event or at future fighter practices.)

We will process these orders as follows:
By July 15, send me your order and payment (e-mail reservations, shortly
followed by payments by mail are acceptable).

-For single t-shirt orders (Youth to Adult XL) simply ad $3 to your
payment. We will mail the shirt to you.

-For larger sizes and/or orders, add $1 per shirt up to $5 for handling.
Send this payment in with your order. Once we have the shirts and can
package them, we will calculate the shipping and let you know how much
additional to send. Once we have received that amount, we will ship the
order. It is most likely that packages less than 13 oz will be about $3
or less. Larger packages will likely be shipped Priority mail, which up
to 2 pounds for most areas is $4.60.

If you know someone attending the event that can deliver your shirt to
you, you can designate a specific person to collect your order for you.
Please indicate that person's name on your order form. A specific person
is necessary to ensure that we release the shirts correctly. Also, all
payments must be made for the shirts to be picked up.

If you are interested in putting together a group order for a Barony or
Shire that is further afield, please contact me directly and we can
discuss it.

YIS
Signy