[Artemisia] Needleworkers Guild Group Started

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 18:19:54 CDT 2007

Hello,

  Since there seems to be an interest I went ahead and started a yahoo groups, so we won't bore anyone with our chat.  If interested, sign in and lets get something started.  I belong to several kingdom's needleworkers groups, so I think we've a good start and I KNOW we have some amazing talent in our kingdom.

  Artemisia-needleworkers-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

  Thanks,

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

Jerry Shaeffer <jerryshaef at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello,

Is there a Kingdom Needleworker's Guild? There used to be a few years ago, but I was wondering if it is still active in some form out there. I even found a link to the old website from another kingdom's needleworker's guild. Is there even an interest in forming a kingdom needleworker's guild?

We have one in Arn Hold, that ebbs and flows with membership. Are there others out there? Should we look at a formal version or informal, if there isn't currently one? Would love to see this happen.

Thanks,

Tor von Butterberg, OP
Baron of Arn Hold

Jerry Shaeffer