[Artemisia] paging Master Bartholomew Hightower of Canterbury

Mai Mikage mai_mikage at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 19:09:31 CDT 2007

Um...Hello. You requested that I mail you back? I'm not sure you have the right person, as I wasn't even aware I was on the kingdom mailing list. However, if you were looking for Lady Nicole de Guillame I'd be more than willing to help you with whatever you needed...

  Nicole

Redhawk <sca_redhawk at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Could you please contact me at sca_redhawk at yahoo.com? i attempted to send you an email however, it bounced back.
Thank you : )
YIS
Lady Redhawk

Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't all out to get me.