[Artemisia] Baron's War and T-shirts

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 8 19:42:21 CDT 2007

Greetings again!
Just a small point of clarification for those planning to attend Baron's
War II (Kingdom Anniversary) and also purchase t-shirts.

Site and feast prepayments should be made to the Barony of Loch Salaan
and mailed to Bethoc, the Exchequer for Loch Salaan. Pre-registration
ends on July 15. Bethoc's contact information can be found on the
Baron's War website (baronswar.org)

Orders for t-shirts should be made to Barony of Gryphon's Lair and
mailed to me, the Exchequer for Gryphon's Lair.

Bethoc and I appreciate your assistance with this - it will make keeping
the bookkeeping for the event and the Fundraiser much more
straightforward. If you have happened to mail a single payment to either
of us, do not worry about it. We can sort it out.

YIS
Signy