[Artemisia] three 10th anniversary/barons' war announcements

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 14:06:15 CDT 2007

Only one of these appears on the official schedule (because it's the only "official" one), but I am hosting three things at Barons' War/10-year

1- Scotch-judging 101; repeat of the class I taught at Uprising (some folks missed it and requested round 2). Location- my pavillion; Time- friday evening after court/dinner, 7-8ish; purpose- to discuss the aspects of good scotch, and learn how one evaluates said good scotch; participant requirements- be over 21, bring a bottle of good, SINGLE MALT scotch (Marcello, I still have yours, you are covered), bring a palate cleanser (coke, root beer, some sort of beverage),plan on sampling and discussing, not getting drunk.  People who want to do scotch shooters and get plastered are cordially invited to go somewhere else.

2- Seneschal's Happy Hour; location- my pavillion; time- Saturday night after court/dinner, 7-8ish; who- seneschals and their significant others, perhaps some other invited guests (wearing pointy brass hats); purpose- happy hour for seneschals, NO BUSINESS!

3 (MOST IMPORTANT)- On Friday I will be hosting the Roibeard Memorial Archers' Bear Pit.  The format information should now be available on the Barons' War website, the prize is a bow I had just finished for Roibeard when he died, the entry fee is a donation to his family (a donation box will be present, ALL funds received will be given to his family).

For more information on any of these, contact me privately, please.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com