[Artemisia] Hellsgate Report: The Lord of Oops

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:01:21 CDT 2007

Greetings once again,

   Arrrgggghhhhh! Katya I am so sorry... I cannot believe I forgot you... I
will accept whatever punishment or quest you deem fitting for my error!!!
Arrrrgggggghhhh... Also please disregard the info about the lady who got the
AoA that I could not remember as it is to be a surprise at a later date so
PLEASE DO NOT POST HER NAME!!!! Thanks....
   I am so sorry Katya!! ( But hey I remembered I was in the Barony of
Sentinels' Keep;-) I await my punishment or whatever you feel fits my
heinous crime.

In Service,
Lord Kormak Hroarsson