[Artemisia] T-shirt colors!!!

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 10 17:28:35 CDT 2007

Due to riots in the street and people storming the castle, we have made the decision to offer a black on yellow shirt in addition to the yellow on black.

If you have already sent your order in via email or post and want the yellow shirts, email me ASAP to let me know. If I don't hear from you, I will keep your order as it stands.

If you have not ordered yet, please write your color preference on the shirt order form or in your email to me. If you do not specify I will order yellow on black. A new order form and/or sample will be posted as soon as our webmistress possibly can.

YIS
Signy (signyg AT mindspring DOT com)
  Visiting Fair (Hot) Atenveldt for the day...

(all these emails just serve to keep the t-shirts at the top of everyone's mind and hopefully inspire you to order! Remember your order contributes directly to the Barony of Gryphon's Lair Pavilion Fundraiser, for which we humbly thank you.)