[Artemisia] Calling alll Harvest War Merchants

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Wed Jul 11 12:11:41 CDT 2007

Greetings!

Harvest War is shaping up to be a bigger and better event this year, with
the extra day and all.  Because of this extra day, we have had interest
expressed from merchants who wouldn't ordinarily be coming to Harvest War.
So, we at Cote du Ciel, are making plans to increase the size of Merchant's
Row, with the inclusion of a Town Square and some fun activites.  But space
is still VERY limited.

If you are interested in merchanting at Harvest War, please visit our
website (HarvestWar.org) and click on the link for merchanting.  Or send an
email to HarvestWarMerchant at coteduciel.org.  The website is in the process
of being updated, so please just contact us individually and let us know how
much footage you need for your shop and your camp so that we may start the
preliminary plans.  Space will be saved for you ONLY after we receive your
site fee (make check to Shire of Cote du Ciel, SCA, inc.)

We would like to have 90 percent of this in place by Baron's War.  If you
contact us now and take care of this, we will try to have confirmation for
you by Baron's War.

Thank you for your interest!  We look forward to hearing from you!

In Humble Service,
Lady Flora of Heronton and Lord Aghren the Brus
Jenn and Aggie Rhoades