[Artemisia] From the Kingdom Chronicler BIDS FOR OFFICE

Sage Advice koasageadvice at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:42:47 CDT 2007

Greetings Gentle Artemisians,

As I have decided to step down, the time has come for this
announcement to be made.  I have been in this office 4+ years and have
reached the point where it is CRITICAL I take on a "deputy" to be
trained over the next several months to take over this office.  It is
IMPORTANT the next Chronicler have at least six months of "training"
and at least one change of Royalty under their "belt" and that time is
now.

Just a little note/perk…  The Chronicler no longer HAS to do "manual
labor", unless you consider moving the mouse excessively manual labor,
the position is more time consuming than physical now.  That's right,
no more paper cuts, stapling fingers together OR carrying HEAVY boxes
to the Bulk Mail Center!!!

So if you don't mind being in front of a computer LOTS and keeping up
on rules & regulations, have great "customer service" and "editing"
skills and are dependable AND a few other items...,  this may be the
position for you!

Please email me for details and/or submission instructions at:
koasageadvice at gmail.com

Thank you!
Lady Freydis