[Artemisia] Silly Me!

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Sun Jul 15 23:20:06 CDT 2007

I was SO careful to pack a camera when I put my stuff together for the
Equestrian Championship!!!  But I didn't take it out of the truck!!  Can
you believe it??  I would LOVE to have some of the shots so many of you
got of the procession.ESPECIALLY of Her Excellency in the cart that my
Bilbo pulled.  I decorated it, and then didn't take any pictures!!

Also, I seem to have misplaced one of the pieces I made for the cart.
It is a square, approximately 10x 20 inches, purple with a golden laurel
wreath on it.  It has 6 ties down the side.  If anyone picked it up, or
has pictures to share, could you please privately e-mail it to me so
that my senior moment mistakes can be put to rights?  Thank you so
much!!!!

Una