[Artemisia] Anyone from Logan going to Baron's War?

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:20:45 CDT 2007

Hello, my name is Sarah Natividad and although I'm not an SCA member (yet?)
I'm planning on attending the Baron's War at the end of this month.  My 17
year old brother (who lives with my parents in Logan) is attending with my
family.  However, he will need a ride back home to Logan on Sunday the 29th,
and I live in Tooele.  My dad can pick him up on Saturday night, but then
he'll miss the feast.  Is there anyone from Logan who's planning on going to
Baron's War who could give him a ride home on the 29th and get him home by
1pm?

Thanks,
Sarah

--