[Artemisia] Groups camping at Barons War

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:00:42 CDT 2007

The event announcement for Barons War indicates that camping will be first come, first served.  However, in order to put some structure to the chaos, we are making an attempt to designate camping space for those groups who wish to camp together.

If you are a camp coordinator, please contact me directly via PRIVATE reply.  I will need you to provide a *Realistic* estimate of the number of people in your encampment.  There is plenty of space for everyone.  I will try to give you more than you need.  But, please be realistic.

Thanks,

Sean
Baron Loch Salann