[Artemisia] Fire Restrictions for FotCoG

Michelle Ferguson mferguson at bresnan.net
Thu Jul 19 18:27:57 CDT 2007

-- Please pass on as needed, thank you. --

Greetings from the Co-Event Steward,

I have received word from the Land Steward for FotCoG, the event in
Silver Keep(Bozeman, MT). That at Rocky Creek Farms, site for the event,
is under the fire restrictions for this weekend's event. There will be
no above ground fire pits, nor any 'tiki' torches. If you have lanterns
with mantels, even better. Camp stoves are still welcome as are B-B-Q
grills.

Lets have a safe event and not have to worry about fire in our area.

Lady Sine Fergusson of Kintyre
 - Co-Event Steward for FotCoG, Resurrection II