[Artemisia] A&S A.S 50 Challenge

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Sat Jul 21 10:23:09 CDT 2007

I'm in!  Let's see, I can make 50 whatchamacallits, or 50 thingamabods, or
50 .... by 2015, only 8 years.  Canes anyone?

I wonder if the good Lady Albreda of the East Kingdom realizes that
Artemisia - being a, ah, slightly looser(?) organization will take the
'debth and breadth' of A&S in ways she probably hasn't thought of (fortunate
woman....).  Well, as long as we keep it reasonably close, hmmmm, let's see,
more or less serious, nope - that's not the right word, well I'm sure one of
our medieval [no play on the word of course intended, ahem] can fix that for
me.

HE Bronwen